Google Glass looks like an amazing piece of kit. But do I want one? Well…
- It looks ridiculous.
- It’s a huge privacy concern for other people.
- Issuing voice commands in public is silly.
So no, not keen on wearing it in public every day at all.
In private, though…
- Taking in on a trek through unknown country seems potentially useful.
- Summoning a manual or an example video while working on my mountain bike would be nice.
- Wearing this under my paintball goggles in order to access map and tactical information would be awesome.
So yeah, I guess I want one. I just won’t be seen wearing it.